Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-27-2004, 11:45 PM   #1
Beta Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2
Default Photo iPod Deal!!!

Gratis Networks has now added Photo iPods to their iPod giveaway marking scheme. If your not filmier with Gratis all you have to do is signup, complete one offer and then get 5 other people to complete an offer and thatís it! The Photo iPod deal is new so thereís plenty in stock and ready to ship. Itís not a fake, 80% of the members do not complete all the requirements but Gratis still gets paid a referral free, the other 20% is a small payout compared to what they pull in. So if you have a few friends or multiply identities check this out. I signed up for Ancestry.com, it was free, just make sure to cancel any of the services before the trials run out.

<< Spam Removed >>
__________________

cbwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 11:48 PM   #2
Fully Optimized
 
crazyman143's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 2,946
Default Re: Photo iPod Deal!!!

oh how I'd love to edit your crap spam right now.
take a look around pal nobody falls for the stupid ipod scam anymore. Do you have any idea how much of this we get? get out of here.
your a stupid spammer, and if you do really believe that crap, quit smoking whatever is you're smoking.
mods edit this and post his IP
__________________

crazyman143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 12:41 AM   #3
Daemon Poster
 
CarpeNoctem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,274
Send a message via AIM to CarpeNoctem Send a message via MSN to CarpeNoctem
Default Re: Photo iPod Deal!!!

What a nerd....spamming freeipod was like so yesterday *stereotypical 90's rich brat girl voice*
__________________
How many people can read hex if only you and dead people can read hex?

Start using reputation points!!!
CarpeNoctem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 12:44 AM   #4
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default Re: Photo iPod Deal!!!

Screw off spammer.

i wish i was a mod so i could mess up this stuff
__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 01:52 AM   #5
Fully Optimized
 
crazyman143's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 2,946
Default Re: Photo iPod Deal!!!

oooh yeh that is sooo fun to do... wish I was a mod right now lol
crazyman143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 03:43 AM   #6
Fully Optimized
 
Dynamix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,463
Default Re: Photo iPod Deal!!!

Go and Post that sum where else we just dont wanna know!
Dynamix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 07:53 AM   #7
Golden Master
 
135791's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: No
Posts: 5,427
Send a message via MSN to 135791
Default Re: Photo iPod Deal!!!

what an idiot

when will they learn
135791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 12:40 PM   #8
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,310
Default Re: Photo iPod Deal!!!

Yah, Do your magic Matt......Lol
__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 01:57 PM   #9
Golden Master
 
135791's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: No
Posts: 5,427
Send a message via MSN to 135791
Default Re: Photo iPod Deal!!!

24.128.220.59
135791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 02:32 PM   #10
BSOD
 
Masahiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,896
Default Re: Photo iPod Deal!!!

*goes and bloks this ip on his site*
__________________

Masahiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0