Phone Delivering

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHP Guru

BSOD
Hi,

On Saturday morning i ordered a new sony ericsson k750i. Then they tried to deliver yesterday but no one was in so they left a slip saying there come b ack tomorrow (today) but they didnt.
What do you think they will do?

Last thing they sent back to sender and we never got it, i want my phone but i didnt come today when they said it would.

Steven

well that happened with my mp3 player and i just had to go to my local sorting office and pick it up

PHP Guru said:
Hi,

On Saturday morning i ordered a new sony ericsson k750i. Then they tried to deliver yesterday but no one was in so they left a slip saying there come b ack tomorrow (today) but they didnt.
What do you think they will do?

Last thing they sent back to sender and we never got it, i want my phone but i didnt come today when they said it would.

Steven

I want that phone! Check out my thread in the , general electronic, right now I have the sony ericson w600i, sony is the way too go man...No dont worry they will be back tommow, when my friend got a paintball gun, he got 3 notes, and the guy still came back the 4th time...

Usually, UPS or FedEx will deliver like 3 times. After that, it would be held at their shipping facility where it will be kept for like a certain amount of time for you to come claim it. If time expires, product is returned to sender.

The Courier was Home Network Delivery Ltd. there sites www.hndl.co.uk - Im hoping they will come again today but they didnt before. My mums not in today either, and no David, i cant pick it up. Although it didnt come yesterday does anyone think it might come today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom