pets....

mark thorpe

Golden Master
What pets you got? post up some pics if youve got any :D

picderek10.jpg

derek, my bearded dragon

patch.jpg

my dog, Patch

thats it, havnt got any pics of the rats or fish...

I have a dog. she is 13. we are putting here down soon though because she getting def and her legs are going.

i'll go grap a pick and scan it now.

<edit> couldn't find any of the pictures of her.

No pics as of yet but i've got 2 dogs Meg (Black lab) and Nell (Collie), 4 Guinea pigs and 2 rabbits, and I don't look after a single one of em :D

lol, i have a dog, arthur and 2 cats, but I dont like the cats, they're my sister's
heres my dog
http://b.1asphost.com/brookdesign/athur on sofa.JPG
had to put that on my own hosting because the file is too large for Imageshack
He's a Jack Russell, the best type of dog, steeped in history, bred in the 1800's by Rev. Jack Russell for hunting. But I could tell you more than that, I had to do a talk on them

sorry if it takes a long time to load, the file is 2.2 megs

who? Mark, yeah, I knew he had a Lizard, but not a dog. Great name, Patch, love that, anyway, gtg, its 12:15am

i have 2 palmarians. they are brothers, ones teh runt and one is big and manly, about 7lbs and 5lbs, nice dogs though and they get excited everysingle time u walk in the door

I don't have any pets atm. We had a dog, but he died about a year ago. I would like to have a dog again, but I won't take one now since I just moved to an apartment of my own and the place is a mess with just me living there. :D Wonder what it would look like if I had a dog. And the apartment is only about 30m2, so not much room for the doggy. And I am currently in school so I would not have so much time to spend with the dog. And money is an issue too, 16 years old and living on my own, so not too much extra cash. But someday I will get a dog, maybe even two!

I knew that mark had a dog, I have a cat and three rabbits but at the moment i do not have any pictures of them.

Back
Top Bottom