a PERSON asked me this quetion please tell me hes wrong

Re: a dumb ass asked me this quetion please tell me hes wrong

Yea I know what you mean, I am using my glasses from now on, I usually on wear them while driving though, cause my vision is only 20/40 in both eyes, so it's not too bad, just night driving..

i'm w/dell....i want cat's eyes too.
i think that would be cool, and to see like a cat would be fun....night vision !!

BanChan said:
he said if u wear contacts that have color on the pupil it will not effect your vision what so ever, for instance u have a red pupil contact and it doesn't make u see red, ect.
I believe you are right, if the colour is in fron t of the pupil is must absorb some of the colour spectrum and taint the vision,

I think, however, you misunderstand the point your friend is making, Most contact lenses have a coloured ring that covers the iris, yet leaves the pupil uncoloured. -therefore because the colour does not cover the pupil vision is left unaffected.

yeah, speaking of color changing....you know in that movie Total Recall. where the girl is sitting at her desk changing the colors of her finger-nails?

well, they have that out now, where a woman can keep changing the color just by touching them w/something. that's cool.....hehe

heheh. its called airbrushing. was gonna get it but I decided to keep my nails neutral. sides any of that seems to mess with my cuticles

someone was saying something about seeing red from red contacts. they don't make red ones cause if they did then you could read top secert stuff. because of the stuff they use. i don't know how it works but ya.

Back
Top Bottom