Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-31-2009, 11:14 PM   #51
Daemon Poster

Default Re: performance chips

Until i get off at an exit to Chicago you will barely see any traffic. And with gas prices getting higer you see less cars on there. Believe me or not, but if you spend a day on there you will see many people hitting 120+. I see it every time i go to Chicago at some point.

The roads are perfect to go fast on.

'"Crapbox 2.0.....Until you put Mac OS X on it, then its called a Mac Pro." -cavemangrinder

"You were sick, but now you're well again, and there's work to do." - Kurt Vonnegut
hemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:45 PM   #52
Fully Optimized

Hm. Maybe.. I'm used to New york driving. At night the safest you can hit is about 100. If you hit higher than that you better be ready to brace yourself for the landing...

To many pot holes, unseen turns and animals to go any faster. Here anyway.

Anyone know the speed at which cops won't bother to chase you?
I read 130 or something in your post. But can anyone clarify that?
How about in new york?

EDIT: Just thought of something.. They don't really have to chase you. If there is a near by heli in the sky all they have to do is report it. Once the heli is on you... You are screwed..

"If that guy knew half the $h*t that I know, his fuzzy little head would explode. " - Matthew Farrell
vampist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:59 PM   #53
Daemon Poster

I know japan it is 120 and they wont bother, but America they will go for it and make a huge deal and call tons of back up in further towns to get you. But i am guessing around 130 or so they would know not to try.

'"Crapbox 2.0.....Until you put Mac OS X on it, then its called a Mac Pro." -cavemangrinder

"You were sick, but now you're well again, and there's work to do." - Kurt Vonnegut
hemp is offline   Reply With Quote