performance chips

Is he the only one driving it, and what do you mean by maniac. I text and multitask while driving and i get about the same. It's all about how hard you accelerate and stop. If your gentle and don't floor it and slam on your breaks you will achieve better MPG.

Depending on the car i am in i average from 95-150. If it is the viper i do usually 130 or more and the cops won't chase you since your going too fast. And ifs it the old ferrari daytona or miata i go 100 or so. Running into lanes and curbs won't effect it, only messes up the car. Viper i kill the mpg because i drop the clutch all the way into 4th gear and floor it because of how fun it is. But other cars i get great gas millage. I always use cruise control though.

Next time your by a viper thats a v10 and you drive it. Go into 6th gear and you can hit up to 180 in them. Check the what do you drive thread, i have pictures of me in it haha. That thing will hit 150 easy. It is insane.

Google if you will and look it up.

I live in Indianapolis and used to live in Chicago so when i go back and forth to visit family and friends up there driving like that is fine since the roads are flat you can see if cops are ahead of the road, and i have a police detector that hasn't failed me yet.

Thats on the interstate, but normal roads i drive the same speed as everyone else. I' not going to try and mess with anything there. Only those long straight interstate roads.

Why is it you don't think someone would go 150 when they know the roads and are just going from point a to b?

I know plenty of people from the miata club out here who do it all the time. But since they are miata's they do 120 or so.

Back
Top Bottom