Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-18-2014, 06:13 PM   #1
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,312
Default Perfect Game

Wow, i was shocked when i heard that an 81 year old man bowled a perfect game in bowling. My highest game i bowled was a 198 in seventh grade.

Watch an 81-year-old man bowl his first 300 game in his life | FOX Sports on MSN
__________________

__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:40 PM   #2
Daemon Poster
 
YoungIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 661
Default Re: Perfect Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~ View Post
Wow, i was shocked when i heard that an 81 year old man bowled a perfect game in bowling. My highest game i bowled was a 198 in seventh grade.

Watch an 81-year-old man bowl his first 300 game in his life | FOX Sports on MSN
Some old people can do some really impressive stuff. A guy not far from me named Russel Shane deer hunts with a compound bow with an 80 lbs. Draw weight. He has a mile walk to his stand from the road, and last year he bagged a monster buck, and drug it all the way back to his truck. He was..... wait for it..... 99 years old at the time
__________________

__________________
"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won" -Sir Winston S. Churchill
YoungIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:32 AM   #3
Fully Optimized
 
Celery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 3,874
Default Re: Perfect Game

They had plenty of practice.

Only once did I break a 200 in bowling.
__________________
I'm being stalked!
Celery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:14 PM   #4
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,312
Default Re: Perfect Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungIT View Post
Some old people can do some really impressive stuff. A guy not far from me named Russel Shane deer hunts with a compound bow with an 80 lbs. Draw weight. He has a mile walk to his stand from the road, and last year he bagged a monster buck, and drug it all the way back to his truck. He was..... wait for it..... 99 years old at the time
That is amazing, and yes they can go some really awesome things.
__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:13 PM   #5
Daemon Poster
 
YoungIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 661
Default Re: Perfect Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~ View Post
That is amazing, and yes they can go some really awesome things.
Well, I think he croaked last year, not sure
__________________
"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won" -Sir Winston S. Churchill
YoungIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:26 PM   #6
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,312
Default Re: Perfect Game

Well to live to be 99 years old, i called blessed.

I saw so old man riding a bike down the sidewalk about a week ago. He had to be at least 80 years old.

I said to myself, wow that guy must really be in shape and have a lot of guts to be riding a bicycle with no helmet on.
__________________

__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0