People who always think they're right...

A rule of thumb I like to go by is if the guy can't explain it to where you(I) understand it, he does not know what they are talking about.

If anyone of you says the rule above isn't fair.. You are that guy.

Make him explain it to you every time. What my mother has taught me to do is to try and pick your battles. By which I mean if someone is arguing with you about something you don't know about. Leave it alone, change the subject, or let them explain. Look up the facts later to find the truth. Then tell them their right or wrong next time it comes up.

Otherwise if you DO know the subject, crush them with over whelming facts to which they just look stupid in front of their friends *insert evil laugh here*. okay..okay.. maybe not that far but, explain your opinion state your facts and leave it be.

Yesterday he tried telling me that if you buy a pop from a vending machine that if more than one pop falls down it's considered stealing. -_-

Yesterday he tried telling me that if you buy a pop from a vending machine that if more than one pop falls down it's considered stealing. -_-

It's actually considered lucky.

Buy 2 pops out of a machine, give one to him, let him drink it and tell him afterwards that you got an extra and that he's a thief, then report him to the authorities.

It's actually considered lucky.

Buy 2 pops out of a machine, give one to him, let him drink it and tell him afterwards that you got an extra and that he's a thief, then report him to the authorities.

Haha, that's soo funny!! I am going to that.

Back
Top Bottom