Pentium 2 sells for 399 USD!

For $399, I wouldn't try to rebuild a P2 system. I suppose that old working CPUs are collectors items. As worthless as they are, I'm sure they'll be worth something 100 years from now.

TRDCorolla said:
For $399, I wouldn't try to rebuild a P2 system. I suppose that old working CPUs are collectors items. As worthless as they are, I'm sure they'll be worth something 100 years from now.

100 years from now we'll have blown ourselves the fcuk up.

It's a possibility. Especially with this stupid war going on in the Middle East. Bunch of troublemakers over there and Bush has to get involved spening billions and billions of dollars when he could've used that money to improve US economy and local infrastructures. I have a feeling WWIII will come eventually. Everyone will burn.....

alvino said:
Word. Courtesy of George W. Bush and his band of merry fcukups.

at least there's only two more years left in his term. once 08 hits it's mostly going to be election stuff going on so it's actually 1 year and then he's history! I used to be somewhat fond of bush, but after this whole war mess; no way! I think it's time for a new president big time.

troy272 said:
at least there's only two more years left in his term. once 08 hits it's mostly going to be election stuff going on so it's actually 1 year and then he's history! I used to be somewhat fond of bush, but after this whole war mess; no way! I think it's time for a new president big time.

Two years until he bends the Constitution to extend his term further, you mean?

Let's hope not. Surely the army would stop working for him if he turned into a dictator?

Yeah, I'll admit that I used to be a Bush supporter. Back in the day before I knew about that whole Florida crap. I got brainwashed. :( Now I know better. :D

alvino said:
It actually might. It's a classic piece of Computing history. I still have the first Pentium. :D With MMX Technology baby! :p

Yeah...its at my house right now :p

Yup! Conrad...hurry up and build your damn computer. Then I can come over and play. :D OOOH! Connect it to your HDTV! :D

Back
Top Bottom