Pen Pals

rohan23

Fully Optimized
Does anyone here have one? I'm thinking about starting it up with this personl I met years ago but never really talk to.

I remember doing this in grade school. I was writing back and forth one time with someone from France, it was cool.

Are you talking about hand written letters? zomg! That's pretty old school, I could probably bring myself to an email pal, but probably wouldn't keep up with a pen pal, I hate writing by hand, it looks like gibberish and I'm really slow at it :(

Are you talking about hand written letters? zomg! That's pretty old school, I could probably bring myself to an email pal, but probably wouldn't keep up with a pen pal, I hate writing by hand, it looks like gibberish and I'm really slow at it :(
Who writes by hand anymore anyway....lol....Microsoft Word FTW!

When I read "Pen Pals" I just remember 2nd Grade writing to some german kid by hand and I hated it! Of course everything was by hand so I hated EVERYTHING lol

I talk to a lot of people online and send emails, but writing letters by hand? I really don't see the point anymore for casual communication unless said other party doesn't have regular internet access. It's more unreliable, exponentially slower, and you have to pay...

And in my case, the other guy would have to read my handwriting. Or not!

I talk to a lot of people online and send emails, but writing letters by hand? I really don't see the point anymore for casual communication unless said other party doesn't have regular internet access. It's more unreliable, exponentially slower, and you have to pay...

And in my case, the other guy would have to read my handwriting. Or not!
Oh yeah. I tried writing a friend of mine for a while, but it didn't go too well because we kept having to send letters asking what we were saying. Eventually we moved on to texting, I using Google Voice and my friend using a cell phone.

I'm doing it with this girl. She's really nice and I want to get to know her. I think it's a bit more personal and she says it's pretty romantic.

Haha, chicks.

Now, if it's a girl, yes I highly recommend doing it. I would never have gotten to know the GIL so well through texting only.

Back
Top Bottom