PC vs. Consoles

I think PC is all around better.
PC - Better Grapics
PC - Higher FPS
PC - Graphic mod
PC - Mods
PC - custom skins
PC - console ~
PC - Not filled with little kiddies that play cod all day. Obviously if you have a 900$ computer that can run Crysis, its not going to be a little kid playing it. Because what little kid has a computer that high tech.

this
but the need to upgrade every 4-5 years is the only downside for me.

There is every bit of difference.
He was referring to the need to upgrade a PC every few years, and the fact that this happens with consoles as well (as new ones are released and manufacturers stop making games for the old ones.)

My Droid Charge could probably run Crysis.
Phones are getting impressive. My girlfriend has the EVO 3D. Sweet phone! My next phone will probably have a better processor than my current desktop with all these new quad core Nvidia phone processors. Insane!

Originally Posted by sniperviper21
My Droid Charge could probably run Crysis.
lol. now thats funny

i think PC ALWAYS win.

pc games are cheeper.

mods

better fps (well if not your pc sux) i see lag in alot of games on both xbox and ps3.

better Graphics (even ports are in most cases better because that you can go higher then 720P(most games are running at 720p). i like to have FULL F**king HD) gta 4 just looks horrible on console.
ps3 exclusive games looks more up to date, but still.

i like to have a mouse and keyboard, and if i want i can easy use my xbox controller for my pc. (i dont have xbox, i have ps3)
just being able 2 choose what controller that i want is also important for me. you have WAY more freedom with the pc.

Back
Top Bottom