PC Magazine Goes 100% Digital

Golden Master
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2335009,00.asp

The January 2009 issue (Volume 28, Issue 1) of PC Magazine will mark a monumental transition for the publication. It is the last printed edition of this venerable publication. Of course, as with any technology-related enterprise, this is not the end, but the beginning of something exciting and new.
Bad move for them. I'll be canceling my subscription after five years of continuous patronage.

It's nice that they are trying to be more green. But, now you will find all the issues on the internet for free. No need for a subscription anymore.

haha. well i think its a good idea. But like you said bad on their part. It will be back to paper by summer time

Stupid idea. People expect you to keep paying yet get nothing material for your returns.

Really I didnt know that. Thanks for telling me. Like im serious not being sarcstic. Even if they allowed you to print them it still cost you money. Cuz then you waste valuable ink

Yeah, not a big fan, I prefer it on paper, cant take my computer into the crapper for my morning movement.

Yeah, not a big fan, I prefer it on paper, cant take my computer into the crapper for my morning movement.

Buy a laptop :D

OP: I agree. I don't really subscribe the magazine, but I have to say somethings just can't be thrown into the internet/computer.

Back
Top Bottom