PC or Mac?

I would rather have a pc. pc's are better for what I do, plus I know how to work on them. mac's have advantages too, like for graphic design and you don't get viruses on Mac OS.

i prefer pc. i use apples for drawing and engineering and stuff in school i dont like much. i could get a sick design pc for what u pay for a mac. plus they dont have lots of games for macs. or any good ones for most part.

MAC had a much bigger hold on the market before microsoft came along, just microsofts business model was better, they gave people what they wanted quicker and faster, there was no real competition in terms of that... microsoft just did it better than mac did.

If you realy want a dash board, then you can always use samurize, it's an external program, (third party0 but it gives to effectivly a dash board, just with a LOT more stuff than the Mac dahsboard does.

If you want to be able to just drag an drop programs to the bin, then this can be done but only with certain programs, most EXE files can be self contained, it's just that a lot tend to use the registry etc to store setting rather than ini files, (as would be a better idea), but that's just the microsoft way, but it's not the only way...

There are far more applications for the PC, (including good video editing)... most, (if not all MAC video editing programs are also availaqble on PC, unfortunatly the same can't be said the other way around...

Definitly PC...

I personally think macs are going to take over in the VERY near futurre, has to happen with the new OS (tiger:p)

rusbo.uk said:
I personally think macs are going to take over in the VERY near futurre, has to happen with the new OS (tiger:p)
OK Macs can take over for a little while with Tiger OS, and then Microsoft can take it back with Longhorn/vista?

Tiger OS has been a good sucess amongst Mac users, but not very many people aer willing to change because of lack of application support, lack of games...

windows is everywhere, and macs just arn't windows are they...

Oh, and macs are pretty much prohibitivly expensive..

PC's for the expandability, but I love how the Mac's cases are designed. They have such nice thermal zone designs that it owns most PC's.

Another thing...Mac OS X Tiger. It completely hands down, KILLS Windows. No competition. At least until Windows Vista comes out.

Haha, yeah I've seen that. On some older PC's, they didn't have Restart buttons either. My dad's HP Pavilion Pentium III machine doesn't have one. So whenever it locked up, he would have to pull the power plug or hold the power button for A LONG time.

Back
Top Bottom