pc and 360 games

I need to get the Orange Box, but I just can't justify $60 for a video game.
What?! You haven't played it?? That's a sin. And it's $60 for five games BTW. Five of the greatest games ever made. And please don't play it on the 360. It's an FPS and I really don't think you'll get as much enjoyment out of it on a console. Your PC will play it fine. It's not a particularly demanding game.

What?! You haven't played it?? That's a sin. And it's $60 for five games BTW. Five of the greatest games ever made. And please don't play it on the 360. It's an FPS and I really don't think you'll get as much enjoyment out of it on a console. Your PC will play it fine. It's not a particularly demanding game.

calm down its not the worlds greatest game
its a great game
but its no zelda oot

Haha God I hate Steam though. I'll consider it.

I hear Portal is awesome, I wasn't really a Half Life fan though. I need a comfier computer chair haha that's half the reason why I like gaming on my 360 better.

Just get it of Amazon, it's probably cheaper than on Steam and you actually get a physical object. And why don't you just plug your PC into your TV using an S-video or composite cables? Portal is awesome, especially the ending and then there's also the song.

or hdmi
and if your not interested in the online there are other cheeper ways to get the game

I can get it tonight if I get it off Steam though (this week we're on break from school, and I'm bored as hell my girlfriend went on vacation), and it's only $5 cheaper off newegg.

And I think you have to install Steam either way, correct? Especially for the online?

The cords for my keyboard and mouse aren't long enough...

I already looked into that, it's an 8 gig download at crappy torrent speeds would take days...plus I guarantee the non Steam crack will have problems. Did for Half Life and HL2 at least.

you no what game i really hope comes to pc
to human and resident evil 5
i have a good feeling on rez 5 as capcom has recently been putting all there games on pc like lost planet dmc 4/5 rez 4
to human tho who knows

Back
Top Bottom