Paypal....what a scam!!

www.paypalsucks.com

I had some money in a paypal account once that they locked for no reason what so ever and they kept the money for 6 months!

booo

lol i am hearing more and more bad things about them. i guess some of my friends are just lucky eh. Well once i get this cleared, i'm closing my account with them...and never going back....such poor service!

2. Their customer service is horrible. They used to hide their telephone number, (intentionally - by their own admission) and only provided support via "form" emails:
"As for the customer service, Sollitto said they intentionally make the phone number very difficult to find in order to save costs."

booo

lol i am hearing more and more bad things about them. i guess some of my friends are just lucky eh. Well once i get this cleared, i'm closing my account with them...and never going back....such poor service!

what other services are there?
I dont really like entering my credit card number when i order stuff.

I don't really mind entering it online. It's much safer than ordering through the mail or over the phone. If there's an unauthorized purchase, you just call them up. It's a bit of a hassle, but it's rare to get it stolen online, unless you enter your info on a phishing site, or you have viruses on your computer. Lashish (local restaurant), which was later caught with tax evasion and sending money to Hezbollah stole my dad's credit card once. He canceled it before anybody made any unauthorized purchases, though.

I have been using PayPal for eight years now without a problem.

Sometimes bad things happen, but it's not always PayPal's fault as that "complaint" site would lead you to believe.

I have been using PayPal for eight years now without a problem.

Sometimes bad things happen, but it's not always PayPal's fault as that "complaint" site would lead you to believe.

i'm not blaming Paypal about what happen. i am sure i made a mistake somewhere like loggin in at a public PC or something.

My complaint against them is, i filed this unathorized claim minutes after the transaction was comfirmed...and what i don't understand how 2 days later the money is missing from my account. PayPal should have canceled this transaction instantly...and not wait for the thief to respond in 7 days.

I just hope i get my money back and all is well, otherwise it'll be more of a hasstle to have to visit my bank and take this further.
well i'll soon find out :)

I inderstand you're not blaming PP.

Hopefully you get your money back. Don't be afraid to use all available channels such as you bank and PayPal to get this resolved. Be diligent and stay on them.

I inderstand you're not blaming PP.

Hopefully you get your money back. Don't be afraid to use all available channels such as you bank and PayPal to get this resolved. Be diligent and stay on them.

not to worry...i am doing my best. Right now i am going through the process that PayPal has marked out on their site. If it fails, i will go to the next step, meaning contacting my bank and paypal and see how to reverse these charges.

Just got an email from PayPal, that they have reviewed the case, and i will be refunded in full amount :D YAY!
Now lets wait and see if this is true :) Lets hope so :p

Back
Top Bottom