paypal question

mikee

Fully Optimized
If I want to pay for something online using paypal do I have to have the money in the paypal account itself or can it just come out of a linked bank account? I need to buy books for a class and if I transfer money into the paypal account it will take 6-8 business days to process since I am in the US but the bank is canadian. I currently have about 56 cents in the account but my bank account is linked. So will it just take the money out of my bank automatically or will the transaction fail. I honestly don't know but I want to get this dealt with as fast as possible.

Thank you in advance

Depends on how you set up Paypal, it will come out of your bank account or credit card.

foothead explained correctly how they will charge you in your next transaction.

I just hope it doesn't halt the transaction for 5-7 business days like it does with transferring money from the bank to the paypal

Edit: tried to buy the book and it said I needed to link a credit card. I guess I do have to have the money in the paypal to buy without a credit card. Bummer guess I'll have to wait until the 7th before i can even order. Good thing I discovered this now and didn't hold off ordering until the last second like I usually do

Thank you both for your help with this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom