PayPal Question.

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
So I'm selling my old PC to a buddy of mine, and he will be using paypal to transfer me the money.

My question is can that money that he will transfer to my paypal account be put/transfered to my saving/checking account? If yes, what do I need to do to make it happen?

Right now I only have my credit card connected to my paypal, but I also have a debit card that is not yet connected to it.

Thanks.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;980335 said:
You need to connect your checking account to Pay Pal. They will do two small deposits to verify your account then you can withdrawal directly to your bank account.

What he said. But you can also connect a savings account.

I thought it takes a couple to a few days depending on your bank to transfer paypal funds to the bank and vice versa. Took my friend about 4-5 days for it to transfer funds in paypal to his savings account.

But as long as you add your bank to your paypal, you should be able to transfer it. But it takes awhile for paypal to connect to your bank.

That's true, it's not very immediate. I get paid for web design work via paypal twice a month and it's taken between 3 and 6 days in my experience.

il keep that in mind Tommy,

By the way, when someone sends me money to my paypal account, will they go to my bank automatic or will they stay in paypal and I would need to transfer them there my self?

Back
Top Bottom