Patriots vs. Giants

what do you mean about the post or about sports.

You made this big fancy poll about the football game between the New England Patriots and the New York Giants, but you didn't vote in the poll and you haven't told us your thoughts. I want to hear your thoughts on the matchup. ;)

How about, Football sucks?

you suck, footbal owns all. its better than computers.

i want the pats to win, it would be so cool for them to go undefeated.

as a commercial i saw pointed out, "whats after a dynasty?" which is what they called the pats after winning there 3rd superbowl in 4 years.

dont bet your money on it...although the giants could potentially rest there starters as they have the 5th seed locked up, and they cant win there division so the game means nothing to them other than there record.

I don't follow pro, don't like it... Too many guys getting arrested for dog fighting and the such. :rolleyes:

The only game I'm worried about right now us Auburn vs. Clemson. Should be close.

I picked that the Patriots win and I want them to win. Because I think Tom Brady talks too much smack. And, I think Peyton manning should have the record still after this year.

wow, ppl if you dont like football get the hell out of america, its the best sport, and then there is baseball, for all you out there that dont like contact, get big, people get big, and for seconds how bout some rugby thats a great sport to love to play it, actually on my high school team.

just a thought

Back
Top Bottom