Passed my road test

Congratulations on passing the test, can't wait until I'm 16 so I can't start driving. Well, only 3 years to go!

But I can imagine around 1 million speeding fines in the letter box lol

$250 a month seems a little high, when I first started driving I was paying around $120 a month, of course this was about...oh....12 years ago....but I was also driving a normal everyday sedan that my dad gave me.....nothing special.

Edit: Correction....that was not for the s$%^ brown old cavalier I first drove, it was for my Grand Am, the 2nd car I had. The first one was on my parents insurance since it was actually still their car.

When I bought my car. I was paying $86 a month for the Neon.I would be mad if I was paying $250 or even $120. Now I am in the process of buying a Dodge ram 1500, and online is telling me $170 a month. And Usuauly the local place is way cheaper than the online merchants.

When I first got my license, I paid ~$220 a month, but when I got in my first accident (which was my fault), it went up to ~$300 a month and has stayed there. BTW, that $220 a month was with a 1985 car with liability only. $300 included comprehensive and collision coverage. Thank god for the collision coverage, got me about half a car when I got hit by a drunk driver.

Back
Top Bottom