Passed my road test

freestyler105

Golden Master
It was really easy, I have no idea how people fail.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be getting this guy sooner rather than later:
'05 SRT-4
48k miles...sort of a lot for a Dodge, but I won't be putting that much more on it, hopefully most of it will last to about 75k miles. Still have to find out some more info about it from the seller, make sure he takes good care of it.

8489136447.251077753.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

8466665333.251077753.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

8466665334.251077753.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

8466665335.251077753.IM1.04.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

It was really easy, I have no idea how people fail.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be getting this guy sooner rather than later:
'05 SRT-4
48k miles...sort of a lot for a Dodge, but I won't be putting that much more on it, hopefully most of it will last to about 75k miles. Still have to find out some more info about it from the seller, make sure he takes good care of it.

My Neon is at almost 98,000 miles And it still running strong.

l_5dbceaa15f793259f9307d8a72be9db8.jpg

This is what was left of my Neon after getting hit by a drunk driver that gave me a head and neck injury. Poor baby died after 44,000 miles. :(

That sucks, drunk driving is stupid and irresponsible no matter how you look at it.

Anyway, it should last as long as you take care of it and the guy didn't beat the crap out of it.

I am learning to drive now, I think it can get a little bit confusing when your around heavy traffic.

My instructor tells me I'm not like other learners, he told me I was good at this and asked if I have drove before, never have I, but I said to him 1st lesson, I am a slow learner when it comes to things like this, turns out I talk crap and I drove really well 1st lesson,I'm on my 8th now, Ithink it's easy but tests get really nervous for people, that's why the fail,, not the fact it's easy, the fact its nerv racking.

well done man

Thanks...yeah I was talking about the New York state road test, although from what I hear the location I took it at is really easy. The test lady was a hugeee b*tch though.

They didn't even make me parallel park...what a waste of all that time practicing. Oh well. The only thing I got off on is when backing up during my 3 point turn, I looked behind over my right shoulder instead of my left shoulder...

My test was super easy as well. I was nervous but almost got every point except for a small deduction because I was a little to the left on the straight-in parking. But I missed all the poles so I still got partial credit for it. I didn't have to parallel park either. (thank God) Just drove around a course, obeying stop signs and yield signs. Had to back up at 20 MPH looking over my shoulder, but did well on that. But I am a seasoned driver now. Driving 20 miles each way to work for a year and a half sure got me in the groove of things. Probably next year I will be moving to Tampa, so when I see my family, I will be driving 30 miles one way (40 miles to the beach to see my grandfather).

Congrats on passing your test and becoming a licensed driver!

Have you checked what the insurance rates are going to be on a car like that? I'm not sure if something like that is classified as a sports car or not, or if it's just classified as a regular Neon, but you might be paying a lot to drive something like that. Can you afford it?

Back
Top Bottom