A party without drinking!!!!...

superman22x

Golden Master
And then one with, lol. Way to start off spring break. Except today I am bored as hell. And I didnt even stay at the second party... I dont drink, so it would have been kinda wierd. I was with a couple friends, 2 were going to have a little, the other doesnt drink either. He wants to get into the airforce academy, and almost has a full ride already, even though he is only a Jr. And my neighbor got caught drinking when he was going to be a pilot, in an accident, not driving but still, he broke his back... And got kicked out of school... His back is ok now, but he is just a laborer now, instead of a pilot... So my friend didnt want that to happen to him, so he wanted to leave, and if I was the only one not drinking, it would have been wierd, so I left too.
But my friend martin stayed. He was messing with all the drunk people. One girl came up and asked if he wanted to dance or something, so he said, "Sure, lemme teach you a move here. Put your right foot right in front of your left, then step forward with your left."
He said she almost fell, lol.

Then he put beer in the fishtank, hid a can somewhere under the furniture so her parents might find it as a nasty joke, lol.
My other friend had to drive across her lawn a little bit to get out too, lol. And it was really wet with all the melting snow, so he left some tire marks.

She told me she is never having a party again, lol.

Back
Top Bottom