PARTI!! Me=Senior Member!! YEHA!!

hey AMD ZEN, no problemo man. im glad u got that senior member. i so jealous though! im just on my way to member. how many posts do u have to have to become a member? and then wuts it from there? i think its newbie, junior member, member, sernior member, guru, and then wut? ah well. congrats again!

AMD ZEN said:
I am a senior Member. I would like to thank the following people for their niceness and support: (if you are not mentioned and have been nice to me, sry, I can't remember all...) They are in no particular order either.

Lord Kalthorn, Alvino, AthlonFX, Camers, xXCobraXx, Money Man, David Lindon, TibsBeatAll, airiox, Charchris, AA225, ~mr mixx~, Morpheus, GeforcebOY, DPNPaintballer, mayorredbeard, NetLight, blp, Chaos Affinity, Reaper, Vertical435, RAFDOG, jac006, FuRgy, and many many more. THX ALL! I hope to be a guru soon!! Or maybe something more!
Haha; I'm at the top :D Yey for me.

Shouldn't we be celebrating your Moderatorship? :D

whoa.... i thought... wutever happened to senior member? hmmm... that's cool. and nice avator lord kalthron. sweet.

Kalthorn, the MOD powers dont work at all...... I cant use them.. I dont get it. I am celebrating nothing until they work, plus, I did not want to flaunt it.

Lol; anybody who becomes a Moderator here deserves to at least have a thread of celebration in honour of it - its a capital achievement.

Don't you? Can you not see the Drop down menu at the bottom to Open/Close, Stick/Unstick. Its just a little Thread Options Box. Or indeed try the Mod CP.

I know David has been having some Database problems tonight, and the Mod CP is less than loved for its working abilities. We did not have it working since before even I joined, and it only started working half a year or so ago.

E-Mail David if it doesn't work. Don't PM him - it won't work :D He doesn't answer.

Back
Top Bottom