part time job

its like a really nice dairy queen...a fast sit down restaurant if that makes sense? that serves amazing ice cream.

i'm pretty sure 14 is acceptable anywhere in Canada, it's just up to the employer. I got a job when i was 14 at my local hockey arena.

Ð88 said:
i'm pretty sure 14 is acceptable anywhere in Canada, it's just up to the employer. I got a job when i was 14 at my local hockey arena.
Wow, 14 sure is young. I wouldn't have though it was acceptable

ahh shutup and go and find out ya flipping monkeys. U know youre never gona get a job cos ur too busy asking on a forum how old you need to be, to be honest its not a case of how old u r, ur probably too frickin odd to be on the face of ANY company anyways, so sorry - u may be over the correct age but you just wont cut it in anything other than a forum, go on, off you go and play with your swing.

ciao spongeman

Renegadeandy said:
ahh shutup and go and find out ya flipping monkeys. U know youre never gona get a job cos ur too busy asking on a forum how old you need to be, to be honest its not a case of how old u r, ur probably too frickin odd to be on the face of ANY company anyways, so sorry - u may be over the correct age but you just wont cut it in anything other than a forum, go on, off you go and play with your swing.

ciao spongeman

why would you need to come off like this?

you're the one who's a little too odd

Back
Top Bottom