Paris Hilton: OWNED!

It must suck to be her and ot be like her, I mean she thinks money is everything well what would she do if she committed some serious crime and her assets no not in that sense frozen?

Shes a stupid spoilt bitch and I hope prison was a wake up call for her that shes not perfect and not above the law which she quite clearly thought she was. I think she got pwned more when they let her out of jail and the judge ordered her back in immediately.

I'm glad he took it away. She doesn't deserve any of it. She's "special" and doesn't have to get a job or do anything even though she claimed she has jobs, yeah jobs... that 99% of the general population doesn't have because they don't involve work. I think the parents should take the money away from her too and make her fend for herself just as an average citizen would, see how long she would last...

I think the parents should take the money away from her too and make her fend for herself just as an average citizen would, see how long she would last...

That's what I would do if she was my child and a lot of asian families in the uk do this because they say it brings shame on the family etc. although sometimes those end in honour killings when the child ends up getting murdered by their own family.

Back
Top Bottom