parents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, its blunt and to the point. Stick your dick in a woman if you enjoy it great you found your happy place if not stick in a man if your happy great you found your happy place.

Nik00117 said:
Um, its blunt and to the point. Stick your dick in a woman if you enjoy it great you found your happy place if not stick in a man if your happy great you found your happy place.
You having a laugh, yeah?, ....no need to repeat it Nik.

it was blunt because I was trying to make a point...

DJ-chris tells us he's relegated to a life of drugs and alcohol, depression etc because he's gay...

I guess what I'm saying is how does he know that he's not straight?

also the sooner he stops making a point of telling everyone how he is different the sooner people can start accepting him as equal.

you say that nobody wants to be different, but go to such great lengths to stand out and tell people that you are different.

root said:
also the sooner he stops making a point of telling everyone how he is different the sooner people can start accepting him as equal.

you say that nobody wants to be different, but go to such great lengths to stand out and tell people that you are different.

YES EXACTLY! You hit the nail on the head with that one!

root said:
it was blunt because I was trying to make a point...

DJ-chris tells us he's relegated to a life of drugs and alcohol, depression etc because he's gay...

I guess what I'm saying is how does he know that he's not straight?

I have been clean from drugs for 3 years.

If we just ignore the issue, we go back in time and loose what we have.

This has went from parents being overprotective or not to discussing how gay is either a choice or biological. :p

The Sheep said:
And what is it you have? The ablility to have sex with men and brag about it.

Not everywhere is appropriate for sex talk, I've never bragged about my sexual experiences on this forum, ever.

I want to be equal, and have loving relationships legally recognized .

Being equal means being the same

You have issues that you should not give other people. This is not the place for it. Sort yourself out first.

How about it guys, d'you want this closed, or left open now, I'm easy either way, only we seem to be going round in circles, don't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom