Paramount busted me..

you could do those file sharing sites like what i do.
Pain in the ass when you DL too much, and the site tells you to wait for a certain amount of time.
But from what i have heard, its safer than torrenting since most ISPs dont/cant see what you are downloading, they can only see what you are uploading.

It wasnt my ISP that caught me, it was paramount. Paramount then turned it into my ISP.

Ive only downloaded like 3 movies in my lifetime, and I get caught. but I have GB's and GB's of music. And I never got caught with that.

As far as I know, they keep a closer eye on movies than music.

As far as I know, they keep a closer eye on movies than music.

I think so too Cabbs. But, I dont know if my ISP is monitoring me now. I cant take chances, ill do my downloading at my dads house now. Haha, he can deal with it this time.

It wasnt my ISP that caught me, it was paramount. Paramount then turned it into my ISP.

i know, but when you upload, you are seeding it off to people that can see your IP, and Paramount found your IP.
While if you were downloading from those file sharing sites, Paramount cant see/know what you are DL, mainly because the people that upload them doesnt put the actual name, like for example.
Resident Evil Degeneration (Great Movie BTW, recommended for RE fans), the uploader named it something like ****-RED.

RIAA has nothing to do with movies.

I know, but cabbs mentioned the RIAA.

hmm, thats not much.

But are you sure its Paramount, and not some thief tricking you? :D

Back
Top Bottom