Paradox...Where did you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

G35x

Golden Master
Hey, What happend to Paradox why was he ban? I looked for some posts by him and didnt see anything. Any how I think we should make a sticky, and when someone gets ban, a mod or David should post who was ban and the reason they were ban, that way there are no more threads about this? I know there is a sticky in the suggestions place, but I dont think David even keeps that sticky up to date, this way we the members can know what happend. I dont know just an idea.....

im applealing the ban as we speak.

IMO the ban was unjustified. apparenlty he was banned for that C4 thread, though i dont see why. he didnt break any rules/do anything wrong...

hopefully he will be back with us soon.

mark thorpe, I, root, Slayer and nasha are all saying the ban is unjustified. It is.

Why ban someone just because we talk explosives? That's my favorit too! Explosives and Oblivion....mmmm :p

There was a thread by Brookfield earlier saying that he had been banned, but he also said that it wasn't him, the thread has been moved from where it was.

This in my opinion starting to get the air of the faintly rediculous about it.

were still waiting on david... but there is a majority of the mods who agree that the ban was unfair, which it was.. hopefully we will be seeing him back soon.

to Paradox... sorry this has happened, lets hope your back soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom