Panorama

Yeah, i watched it last night, its complete BS. I loved it when the BBC reporter lost his rag at the end aswell. Ive never known any religion try to intimidate people who dont agree with them either.:)

i saw it on the news before it aired. was so damn funny but quite stupid when you actually listen to what it was about.

I don't see how America and other countries can recognise this cult as a religion. It's a good thing the UK doesn't.

just hope they dont get allowed to call themselves a religion in england it is total load of <<DELETED>>and the worst thing is they are dictators who intimidate people who do not agree

WATCH THE LANGUAGE

I've said sense the very beginning that Scientology is useless. Its not really a religion, it more their pyschotic theory about how we got here.

http://www.scientology.org/
that will tell you all you need to know
Def of a cult
In religion and sociology, a cult is a group of people (often a new religious movement) devoted to beliefs and goals which may be contradictory to those held by the majority of society. Its marginal status may come about either due to its novel belief system or due to idiosyncratic practices that cause the surrounding culture to regard it as far outside the mainstream.
so make your decision based on that.
Also some people say LDS is a cult thats not true its just depending on who you are.

Back
Top Bottom