Palin 150K makeover

muz

Golden Master
im suprised there isnt a thread on this here already but oh well , i was watching the news earlier and a report came on that was about the $150k spent on a wardrobe for palin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7685067.stm

i dunno what to make of this personally , seems like a lot of money to spend on just clothing for one person

the news report i watched also suggested this has detered a few people who liked palin because they thought she was just an ordinary hockey mum like themselves and they they have come to realise there is infact no simillarities

what do people make of this ?

This economy is very volatile. People are losing big money out of their investments and the job market is suffering greatly. Now everybody spend a small fortune on clothing!!! :rolleyes:

i personally love the Mccain Palin campaign...i wish i was old enough to vote
(4 more years left) i believe that she needs to look amazing... i mean the whole country is watching her... and i bet obama has probably spent nearly that much its just they are trying to single out mccain/palin for like everything while the obama/biden camapaign is just for some reason "flawless"
no offence, but i personally just cant stand obamas beliefs

150k is more than what my household makes in one year. That's messed up. If McCain cared about winning he'd spend $150 on wardrobe for Palin and the remaind $149,850 on ads.

I hate trivial facts like this. Like the public really gives a shit.

Note to CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC, please cover actual world events. I don't care what he/she said. Cover the news that affects my world. Don't give me this trivial shit that only wastes my time.

Yeah, that's a fact that if you change your voting because the Governor has a decent pay-check or inheritence, then you are not helping our gov.
Those facts are worthless...

I think this fact is actually relevant. They're spending campaigning money on worthless shit. She could well wear some $500 outfit and look as good.

I think this fact is actually relevant. They're spending campaigning money on worthless shit. She could well wear some $500 outfit and look as good.

How is this going to affect my vote or change their policies? You're right, it doesn't.

This is trivial. We don't need to know how much they spend at the mall. Donations are sent to the campaign, and they could spend it however they wish.

Throw me a bone here. How does that affect anything?

Back
Top Bottom