Paintball

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Anyone here plays paintball just came from some games my worst hit was on the forehead i got a big hump, while moving into a bunker i got a hit ill post a pick later hehehe :D . My teamate said when i got hit dude what happened, i said i got hit man, he says its ok man i hitted a guy and he didnt go out, and i said on my head WTF hold down a sec it f'ing hurts hahaa.

Yeah, I play paintball once in a blue moon. When I first got my gun it was so cool, but after a while it just became gay. I have a tippman 98custom by the way. What gun do you have?

hahaha I love playing... best part was last time out, a friend of mine about 37 years of age was being a dick, and shot a mutual friend of ours younger son whos about 6 years old. well we gave him the gun and told him to shoot my friend back. well my friend kept moving and had his back to me, so i took the honor for the kid and shot him.. just didnt realize how well placed it would be. lucky for him he had pants on otherwise he would be crapping pink paint cause it shot him right in the asshole.:D it was the greatest shot of all time.

Dev0115 said:
Yeah, I play paintball once in a blue moon. When I first got my gun it was so cool, but after a while it just became gay. I have a tippman 98custom by the way. What gun do you have?
Lol thats nice gun i prefeer little ones i got a Spider Sonix Pro, and my forehead still kinda hurts :eek: i got hit once on right wrist when i was hiding, 2 on the left arm, 1 on top of the head, and on in my back but the thing is i got shot in the back while leaving the field i ran outta paint it was very long range but it didnt hurt lol.

Nice, I have a full auto Tippman, not very accurate when just spraying but with single shots its pretty good. :( too bad its sitting about 1200 miles away

uid=[0] said:
Nice, I have a full auto Tippman, not very accurate when just spraying but with single shots its pretty good. :( too bad its sitting about 1200 miles away
I got Semi pretty good aiming gonna upgrade the barrel soon to a 12' red so it looks kewl ill post a pic of me later and the big hump i got in my forehead is so funny good thing i use kinda long hair so it cover it if not i would be mad :p

lol I bet, my cousin left that same day with a nice tear in his skin on his throat. it was his first time out, so we stood him about 20 feet away and 14 of us(including the kids) unloaded on him :) he had shots in other than nice places lmao

Mine is all red and it was a buddy i shot a game back i shot him 3 hits on the back i pwnd him really got but he got me twice ass bad cause mine was on the face lol

yea, i would have to agree, that does hurt like a SOB, that and in the knuckles or between the fingers. those are allways lovely

Here is a little pic of the hump i have not very clear but you can see its really really red i layed behind a bunker for like 50 sec handiling the paint lol
Paintball002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom