The Owner of the Dragon Corvette

33097200792_large.jpg

Dodge Charger :p
Yea, oops, lol.

The supercharger should bring the C6 into the 600hp range, making its owner possibly the world's fastest meth addict. But wait, I thought meth addicts spent all their money on… meth? I'm going to have to amend my diagnosis to schizophrenia, which would account for both the bizarre exterior mods and the grandiose performance upgrades.

And thats 600hp if it was a base procharger... You can get 900hp out of a procharger kit.

for some reason the green lines on the corvette look really badly painted or it could be the rain but both of those are really ugly

I know we have already had this argument lol. I hate muscle cars. Although I have posted a picture of me driving a viper before.

I know we have already had this argument lol. I hate muscle cars. Although I have posted a picture of me driving a viper before.
Muscle cars are the 70s counterparts of what these are. Sure they have lots of power, lots of available parts for very cheap, and are extremely responsive to mods like the 70s muscle cars, and are powered by V8s. But a Corvette or new Mustang can do very well in the corners. They are just absolutely amazing on the 1320... 2011 Mustang has already been in the 10s with very cheap mods, 100 shot, slicks... Just simple bolt ons.
But I'm not sure what your arguement really is. American cars can keep up with European cars just fine... It's just not their best area.

Back
Top Bottom