The Owner of the Dragon Corvette

Yeah I know, lol... i like it too after i got over the weirdness of it. its for sale on Kijiji in my area for $500. If i didnt just get the Trans Am to restore I probably would have grabbed it

until you get to a corner :)

big fan of jap over American or European though...

You'd be surprised.

There is a reason why the Corvette ZR1 and Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR are among the top production cars to lap the Nurburgring.

Oh and all Corvettes still use leaf-springs. Wrap your mind around that. ;)

And the New Mustang has the same skidpad rating as an EVO, the famous japanese car for track racing. Top Gear raced an EVO vs a Lambo, it was a 400hp evo or something, but the Evo kept up. And the new Mustang is stock better than that EVO... And it's solid axle rear still. For only $33k too... I think American car makers finely decided they want a little piece of this whole twisty track racing too... And the ZR1 and 2011 Mustang sure do a damn good job with it...

Guys, quit making fun of my car, you only wish you could afford a Corvette!

:p

We used to have one. A red '87 Targa top. Damn that car was pretty. I always lol'd at the ridiculous digital panel though. There's a reason analog gauges are still used.

Oh and to add to the epicness of the car, we figured out that the hatch could be removed as well, turning it completely into a convertible.

Such a shame it died. We hired mechanics to work on it, and none of thek could ever get it running.

And the New Mustang has the same skidpad rating as an EVO, the famous japanese car for track racing. Top Gear raced an EVO vs a Lambo, it was a 400hp evo or something, but the Evo kept up. And the new Mustang is stock better than that EVO... And it's solid axle rear still. For only $33k too... I think American car makers finely decided they want a little piece of this whole twisty track racing too... And the ZR1 and 2011 Mustang sure do a damn good job with it...

The 2011 Mustang GT actually has similar 0-60 times, skidpad rating and top speed as the 2009 BMW M3. With a solid rear axle and leaf-springs.

Of course, the Europeans and Japanese have been doing this well for decades, but it's nice to see America finally join the party.

Back
Top Bottom