outsourcing? What do you think.

power of suggestion and herbs are expensive!!! hell efven cheap knockoffs are too expensive!

your mind is the thing thats doing the healing, just beacuse you got that chinese herbal temple zen stuff in your head its the thing that makes you belive if the stuff is working, not if it ahd the image of ariabin deserts and turbans and guns wouldit heal as good???

think about this for a moment..... no herbs are going to get rid of acne, or anything for that matter. they are jsut there to make money!

hehe i dont get sick. good ol' vitamin c for me. also, i drink tea. tea has antioxidants. so do herbs. they work, trust me. maybe not for acne, but thats not a illness like the flu or something.

alvino said:
Wow...the true American. Obilvious to anything but their own overpriced perscription medicine. Chinese herbal medicine is far superior to any prescription pills you can find. It's not like it's Voodoo magic or wizardry. The stuff works. I drink it myself and I know it works way better. There are no side effects and it actually works to heal your sickness instead of concealing it. If it's commercialized herbal medicine, don't get it. They probably just use crap for the "herbs". If you want the true stuff, you have to go to the real places with chinese doctors that are trained in that specific form of medicine. Acupuncture works too...just because you stick needles to relive tension and/or pain doesn't mean it's hokey and looks cool.

Thank you.

But I want to add to that too! :p

The whole idea of the GPL is that anyone that WANTS to deistribute the software freely, CAN. The people that MAKE the software WANT to distribute it freely, you seriously aren't understanding that. It's not like all these people are being FORCED to work for open source projects, it's a free choice thing. It's something hard working people come home to and ENJOY doing. These people enjoy comming home and saying "Hey I feel like starting a check balancing application for distribution with the new SuSE 10 distrobution!" Believe me, I know what I'm talking about, my dad used to program things before he died. He programmed them for unix based operating systems because he liked the idea, and it was relaxing. Come home, hang out with your family, and then he liked to go on his laptop and write code for programs.

Guess what MS DOS is based off of? The Unix command line.

but people are liek why should I have to pay for software and only get free versions while no one wants to support the companies who amke quality software!!!

and also you get better quality software and solid suppoirt not some kid in soem forum! you get a toll free number, and great people to work with!!!

companies hate open source free software since it onvolves not support no backing and no gruantee if the people making the software will be able to help them at 2AM when a critical server is down! also no garuntee whether the software devloper will even be there tomorrow to help them.

and also no financial backing (like a 5 dollar pay pal donation would help pay for renting an office building!) etc I;ve said this before and if you dont get it buy now go get soem brains!

Man i have read some articles saying they expect about 85% of programming jobs will be offshored to india by 2014. And that means that in the coming years, competition for jobs will rise and salaries will come down. And then i dont want to be in a position of just being out of school, with no experience and screwed. Job postings are always asking for tons of experience from programmers.

Good replies guys

Back
Top Bottom