Out with IE... in with Firefox

Hahaha this is sad folks, but I'm still running IE7 and loving it. Though, I do have 6GB of RAM...I usually never have problems with IE. But I HATE the beta in W7...

hrmmm, strange, i used FF2 and 3 with blackboard just fine

Really? Everytime I forget to use IE since I am so used to using FF for EVERYTHING that when I try to attach files to it I get an error message that says please enter a valid file....

If I submit the exact same file on IE it works no problem everytime... Maybe my school is just behind on the updates....:D:D:D

Well, ladies and gentlemen...
correction, gentlemen... I have finally made the move to firefox. IE was freezing up, crashing, and taking up like 312mb of RAM when I had like 8 tabs open, so I decided to move to something more stable... I would have done google chrome, but thats too simple. thats my secondary browser, when I want two windows open, eash with multiple tabs, lol.
Anyway, bye IE, see you in hell!!! ahahaha, seriously, it was starting to piss me off it froze so much, lol.

I've never been so proud of you. *tear*

Hahaha this is sad folks, but I'm still running IE7 and loving it. Though, I do have 6GB of RAM...I usually never have problems with IE. But I HATE the beta in W7...

Witch!

I've only used Opera on my phone. On the Macs at school I have been just using Safari, and I really don't like it very much, lol.

Back
Top Bottom