Our First Competition Is Here

How many entries allowed per contestant?

edit: If we've written a guide before for this forum can we use that? :D I don't know that I'd have time to write something truly cool.

you can enter as many entrys as you wish. You can use any guide that has not been posted on this site before

Must it be using the Windows partitioning tool on the Windows installation (saying just Win 7 implies otherwise), or can it be for another that will work on any version of windows? The Windows partioner is good, but there are better, free, alternatives.

sorry but i got out of computers basically due to no money in it and got into other things. now with a 1st prize of 30.00 what do you really expect to get honestly, i MIGHT be willing to provide a how to put a dvd in your optical drive but not much more. sorry but it really isnt worth the time for 30.00 first 20.00 second. i understand you got to do what you can afford as i have a radio control (and other hobbies) forum and i am still trying to get it off the ground, however it appears everyone wants something such as freebies or contests to get active which lack of funds is prohibiting. but i do applaud you on your efforts.

sorry but i got out of computers basically due to no money in it and got into other things. now with a 1st prize of 30.00 what do you really expect to get honestly, i MIGHT be willing to provide a how to put a dvd in your optical drive but not much more. sorry but it really isnt worth the time for 30.00 first 20.00 second. i understand you got to do what you can afford as i have a radio control (and other hobbies) forum and i am still trying to get it off the ground, however it appears everyone wants something such as freebies or contests to get active which lack of funds is prohibiting. but i do applaud you on your efforts.

I would do it for no money if I find the time to do so because I like to help and because I like to write about and discuss computers...

Must it be using the Windows partitioning tool on the Windows installation (saying just Win 7 implies otherwise), or can it be for another that will work on any version of windows? The Windows partioner is good, but there are better, free, alternatives.

it can be about anything computer related

Oh I see, my apologies, I misread it as only about 1 of those 2 areas. Well I already have a couple of guides/lists I've done for other reasons, can use one of them :)

Are we allowed to enter more than once or is it one entry per member?

Edit: Nevermind, I got the answer farther back in the thread, I missed half of it...lol

you can enter as many entrys as you wish. You can use any guide that has not been posted on this site before

Even though I would have written the guide myself? I guess it's understandable because the point of this is to increase the amount of guides in the forum.

Back
Top Bottom