Our 44 Presidents Best to Worst, Do You agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
practically everyone will disagree with this list. Its like ranking the flavors of ice cream and asking if these are the best flavors in order.

But I will say that you can't really judge recent president. ESPECIALLY the current one.

How can you judge his work if he hasn't even finished his term.

I saw somewhere according to a poll of liberals and conservatives, they both have lincoln as no.1

I highly agree with Roosevelt. His intervention in Europe was critical

I completely disagree with your list. How can you put Coolidge at 30? He made horrible decisions.[/QUOTE said:
That is why he IS at 30, but remember: there are worse presidents...

Especially Harding

practically everyone will disagree with this list. Its like ranking the flavors of ice cream and asking if these are the best flavors in order.

But I will say that you can't really judge recent president. ESPECIALLY the current one.

How can you judge his work if he hasn't even finished his term.

I saw somewhere according to a poll of liberals and conservatives, they both have lincoln as no.1

I highly agree with Roosevelt. His intervention in Europe was critical

Obama is destroying our Republic and Freedom: Free Health Care

If Health Care is free, then how do the Medics get paid? No Mo, No Go!!!

-Not with taxes, and who is willing to not pay off a degree that costed $25000?

If he did, they are posistioned based on bias as well...

I don't agree with anything he's done but Obama should be much higher than he is. Not many presidents can get one of their major campaign promises done within the first two years. Seeing as he got health-care passed he deserves to be in at least the top 15...

Well, Im doing this off of my History book: Lifepac 8-- Series 2005 Edition

I positioned them as it says, and Woodrow Wilson, *SOPOSEDLY*, He was involved in 2 scandals, both in the war, including secretary of state, AND the brittish.

Theodore was quite well, because he ended the Era of scandels Started by Uslyyess Too Honest Grant, Sir Fraudy Hayes, Grover just plain stupid Cleveland, and Ended by William Mcinly when he died, allowing Roosevelt to step up.

Obama is destroying our Republic and Freedom: Free Health Care

If Health Care is free, then how do the Medics get paid? No Mo, No Go!!!

-Not with taxes, and who is willing to not pay off a degree that costed $25000?

Costed? LOL. I won't even start, but it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

By the way, trim down your signature.

Agreed, do not agree with this list.

Go research all 44 presidents and then put them in order of best to worst. Even then it will be just one person's opinion and there will be hundreds who disagree, you'll never get everyone to agree as everyone has their own opinions on each president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom