Ouch....

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Well, in the last 2 days, I've trained exceptionally hard, and it was a very stupid thing to do on my part, because I should have given myself a day or two after that half marathon run I did.

But yesterday morning, I went to my friends house again and we did some more Ju-jitsu training and some grappling. A lot of ground-work too. And he did the kumbar WAYYY too fast and almost dislocated my shoulder. That was his fault completely. He didn't give me any time to tap-out.

So I am completely dead ass sore. Like, too sore to even wipe my own ass. I can barely lift my arms. Even typing is starting to hurt my arms. They feel like rocks.

And then getting completely shwasted last night at my good buddy's house show was fun too.
l_645a58152b4a9fb87623a51a58b2e22c.gif

Now its time to get up and go get a MASSIVE burrito to cure me of my nasty hang-over. Lol :)

Hope everyone else had a fun night

well u definetly had more fun than ive had since the dinosaur ages (schwasted) < never heard that one and ive heard lotso well hope ur hg/or goes away sweet ad pic by the way :)

Oh my god... What has happened to the literacy of the people in this country....

-_-

Lol

Last night, I didnt do anything... School night, lol. Tonight I am going to either that Sarah Marshall movie or the new harold and Kumar with a bunch of friends..

Yesterday my friends and I did make a movie actually.. but its so retarded, and slitghly inappropriate... so idk if I should show it here, lol.

Back
Top Bottom