ouch.

Oh yea theve dropped. I dont know if im amlost 100% grown but its not like girls my age are looking down there anyway.

Oh yea theve dropped. I dont know if im amlost 100% grown but its not like girls my age are looking down there anyway.
dude i dunno bout in new jersey but here they are.
if that happened to me i do not know what i would do with my life like all that makes me a man is except my stick.
defcon your from palm beach my grand pop lives there he sends me like 200 buck for my birthday every year that place is RICH. why did my mom have to move to west coast and become a vet assitant with my dad.

dude i dunno bout in new jersey but here they are.
if that happened to me i do not know what i would do with my life like all that makes me a man is except my stick.
defcon your from palm beach my grand pop lives there he sends me like 200 buck for my birthday every year that place is RICH. why did my mom have to move to west coast and become a vet assitant with my dad.

can't understand a word you say

chickenlover does not repeat himself..if you cannot read chickenlovers language than i am sorry i will try and make more sense from now on but no gaurentees.

Back
Top Bottom