Ouch!

My brother is a nineth degree black belt, when we spar it's not a pretty site..haha
sorry to hear bout the hand dude.

I don't have any siblings, but I'm a 3rd degree black belt and I do have a cousin who 7 years older than me and wrestles professionally. However, around here, I don't get messed with. I hope your hand feels better, though, maroon. I broke my arm in the 7th grade, or when I was 12 and I had a cast for 2 months....

jac006 said:
I don't have any siblings, but I'm a 3rd degree black belt and I do have a cousin who 7 years older than me and wrestles professionally. However, around here, I don't get messed with. I hope your hand feels better, though, maroon. I broke my arm in the 7th grade, or when I was 12 and I had a cast for 2 months....

yeah i dont get messed around with either, because im almost a blackbelt and everyone knows it. Tho there is someone that really wants to start something with me, and anohter dude that hates me, and hes back to school, outta drug re-hab...haha but yeah thats too bad. hope it feels better...

ehehe i have fights with my brother all the time and tend to loose as he is a wee stronger than me, well, im 16 and he is 21!!!

WHen i and my bro fight we are mean...he is my twin and all so we're the same height. Man i through him into the wall and we both get in big trouble.

Update: wow i never new this thread would be two pages. Anyways. it felt better this morning and right now the two fingers are taped to keep the kneckle from moving. Im able to move it so its not broke. So yeah.

just because u can move it doesnt mean its not broken. i broke my pointer finger over the past summer and this thing was swolen. it was a straight fracture through the entire bone and i also dislocated it at same time and i could still type right after the incident when i went home. so you never know until you see x rays.

YEah i know im going this weekend to get it checked out. If anything is broken its the knuckle and if it is then .... reconstructive surgery.

Back
Top Bottom