Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to ߧ∩H♠H䎀
Default OT - ATV Riding

Hey guys, just figured I'd post and see how many of you are into ATV riding? I was big into in the past and just recently got back into it

Here's a few shots from the past weekend with some scenic shots & action shots. I also got my GoPro HD Hero 2 yesterday so there's a brief test run today (sorry about the angle).

Shots are from Central PA, bike 2012 Yamaha YZF450R.

Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]

ߧ∩H♠H䎀 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
Fully Optimized

Default Re: OT - ATV Riding

Some more photos:

Old 06-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

ATVs are fun, but I don't own one. I rode an 80s Yamaha warrior 350 a few weeks ago with my friend. The thing was slow as balls, but it was still fun. I'm a bigger fan of Snowmobiling though. Much faster, smoother, and lots less dust, haha. I was at the sand dunes this past weekend and drove my friends Dune Buggy around a bit too, that was pretty fun. I just picked up a motorcycle too (somewhat related I guess). Yamaha XJ600. It's only 60hp, but it's fun to cruise around on.
If you like ATV riding, you should give snowmobiling a shot (if the weather is right by you). We get around 200" a year of snow by me, so the trails are awesome. My sled pulls a skwheelie from a dead stop without me yanking on the bars to about 45mph. Too fun, haha.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:35 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
ATVs are fun, but I don't own one. I rode an 80s Yamaha warrior 350 a few weeks ago with my friend. The thing was slow as balls, but it was still fun. I'm a bigger fan of Snowmobiling though. Much faster, smoother, and lots less dust, haha. I was at the sand dunes this past weekend and drove my friends Dune Buggy around a bit too, that was pretty fun. I just picked up a motorcycle too (somewhat related I guess). Yamaha XJ600. It's only 60hp, but it's fun to cruise around on.
If you like ATV riding, you should give snowmobiling a shot (if the weather is right by you). We get around 200" a year of snow by me, so the trails are awesome. My sled pulls a skwheelie from a dead stop without me yanking on the bars to about 45mph. Too fun, haha.
I've road a few snowmobiles and they're a lot of fun. I live in PA and the problem is we don't get enough snow to warrant the purchase of one. I do want to get out to the sand dunes sometime though, I think that would be a ton of fun and I've never road on them before. Ironically I was thinking of Michigan because its the closest place that has them LOL.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #5
Golden Master

Silver Lake Sand dunes! Lot's of fun.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

great photos.
i have only tried ATV one time. i am more of a biker and i have a motorcycle.
i might buy a dirt bike some day. Right now i own a Ninja 250r. (nice beginner bike and the fastest in it's class)
i am going to get a Kawasaki Z750 next year. A nice Street fighter with more then 3x the horsepower. XD

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

BTW: My sister on my bike.
just a fun video.

My sister on my Ninja 250r with yoshimura slip-on - YouTube
BikerEcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #7
Golden Master

Ninjas are supposed to be fun little bikes. I have a streetfighter/naked bike myself. Not real fast, just an aircooled 600. But It's fun to work on. And I got an awesome deal on it. Haven't ridden much in the last two weeks because it's been so hot. And I will not ride without my leather jacket and my helmet.