Oscars

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
How many of you watch the Oscars on TV? It's just a huge hype glamorizing actors. So superficial. They live in a world of their own in which they are kings and queens and we're like their loyal subjects (but don't do anything for them, just watch their movies).

Yeah, same here. I use to watch a lot but it's been like over 6 years since I watched it. Completely lost interest in it. I guess to some people, Oscars or these award shows are like their equivalent to sports and winning the championships.

Go the aussies! we have been nominated for 5 oscars!

i love to watch the show to see what the girls are wearing! and i like to get ideas from them!

Ohhh, the fashion statements they make. The guys always wear the same old thing. Tux and stuff. The women have so many different styles. I don't know you gals do it. Must be mad trying to make a decision on what to wear all the time.

hehe sure is difficult but heck, its fun! i love getting all dressed up and pretty looking, makes me feel all girly lol, but when im at work i really dont care, i just wear whats comfortable! lol

Yes of course I'm watching the Oscars. 1:47 am now, but it doesn't matter. :)
Not that special but I still like to watch it. Don't know exactly why, I just like it.
Maybe it's the beautiful women, and the fact that I watch movies alot.

i don't really watch any of the award shows. maybe mtv's vma's but thats it. the rest is boring and you always fine out who wins on the news. who cares about the entire stupid show

Back
Top Bottom