Organizing your discs

I keep the computer disks in my computer box under my desk.

I keep music CD's in random stacks all over the room.. Lol no joke.

Ive got a wallet with basic diagnostic programs and an external drive with software on, for when im repairing a computer somewhere. All my software and drivers etc, are on a seperate HDD on my pc, and that is backed up aswell (call me paranoid lol). All my original music CD's are on shelving (about 800 so far lol), and then ive got another 30Gb or so stored on another HDD, that i play thru a music server connected to the hi-fi

um.. i think the backups for my laptop are in the old laptop case.. not exactly sure where that is, but i dont need them at the moment..

I was hoping to get one of those organisers you plug into the serial port of your computer, have you seen them? You plug it all in, install the software, and from your computer, you can request which disks you want to take out, etc etc..

It was £300 though..haha

joxley1990 said:
I was hoping to get one of those organisers you plug into the serial port of your computer, have you seen them? You plug it all in, install the software, and from your computer, you can request which disks you want to take out, etc etc..

It was £300 though..haha
Yeah, the Imation Stakka. It's pretty cool, it holds 100 cd's and you can buy a bunch and stack them (hence the name). That'd be cool to have if you have a lot of discs that you use all the time.

http://www.amazon.com/Imation-Disc-...0002S30RU/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt/002-6921719-1668862

Seems like the price went down too.

Back
Top Bottom