Ordered my PS3! and...

I've never heard of a patch disc either and lurk loads of gaming forums. Not saying it isn't real, but you'd think they would include the patches on the actual Assassin's Creed disc instead if the disc was manufactured after the patch was released.

Haha, thanks for all the responses

on my queue are Call of Duty 4 and The Orange Box.. those are the first two I'll get. After that I believe are Ratchet and Clank and something else. I forget, Gamefly is down right now for some reason.

GT 5 I'm really looking forward to, not as much as GTA 4 though. I just hope they release the expansion packs for the PS3 like they are for the 360.

I'll probly pre-order the special edition soon.

So far it's 360 only. Unless Sony makes a deal with Rockstar to bring exclusive episodic content to the PS3, looks like a Rockstar-Microsoft only deal.

My friends brother works for rockstar, and designed the cars in GTA4, and I told the game is already complete for 360. They just need to work on the PS3 one now. Harder to make I guess.

Yeah, obviously. The PS3's hardware architecture is way harder to work with than the Xbox 360's.

SUPPOSEDLY theres more potential from the PS3's hardware.. I don't know if I believe that though.

There probably is since Sony is banking on the PS3 being around for a while. The only problem is that if developers can't tap that potential, it becomes void and useless.

So far I haven't seen anything that would make me buy a PS3 just yet. Blu-Ray isn't THAT important and the games just aren't there yet. Neither is the online system. Xbox Live is YEARS ahead of the PlayStation Network in terms of services and features and the only enticing thing is the free price tag. Heh, don't even get me started on the Wii's online system...it's like bringing a stick to a sword fight. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom