Optical Illusion Trickery

luckyduck said:
WHOA! if you focus really really hard on the little plus sign all the pink ones disappear!...yeah i see green too. and no it isnt from a computer monitor trick. there's another one that doesnt move and its like solid black lines and whte boxes or something and in between looks like little gray dots.

Wow, I just noticed that! Thats pretty cool!

Yeah I've seen that one too. There really clever, and I think they all work on the way the brain takes shortcuts to see things and understand them.

I mean, its pretty weird the brain can process everything we see anyway, so we can understand every little detail and know what everything is.

focus on the dots though moving, and there just flashing on and off one by one. Theres no green in sight :p

These are cool.. lol when i first read the title of the thread.. i thought it said optical illusion turkey.

but I've always like this one..

ladderupdown.jpg

woh...not bad :eek: thats like that other one, though the other doesn't spin as much. This one spins all the time, when you look at the each one lol.... oh dear.... my head...

Stevens is like.. when you look @ one circle... two others most.. but for only like.. 1 second.. lol its funny to look @

Its weird to look like you mean :p hehe, optical illusions are funny...

Anyone ever seen those ones where you have to stare for the patterns to cross over in your eyes to create a 3d object?

Back
Top Bottom