Operi Mini

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
well i got opera mini 4 running on my phones its pretty sweet and it "says" its free of charge which i do believe but during setup it said that in some cases it was in need of air time for personal information which would charge me. but how do i know when this "air time" is on or not?

i have cingular and i'm not covered through the plan. so yea lol, i don't really need it because its a flip phone, if it were a smart phone i would definitely get it but i figured it was free so hey, free internet sounded cool to me. thanks guys.

i have cingular and i'm not covered through the plan. so yea lol, i don't really need it because its a flip phone, if it were a smart phone i would definitely get it but i figured it was free so hey, free internet sounded cool to me. thanks guys.

Ya if your not covered do not use it! I'm with cell one and I forgot what they charge but I know its alot if your not under a plan. Its so many cents per each mb you use.

Ya flip phones suck for internet. I dropped mine after a few months. My browser would run out of memory and typing websites in with the keypad blows.

I plan on getting it again though when I get a new phone.

Back
Top Bottom