Oops

yeh we did the trick where you hold a match infront of a can of lynx

what we didnt realise we were making the flame go straight through my desk

as for where i have sprayed the stuff, well lets says a man a girl a few drinks and a can of deoderant do some stupid things, and it leaves a bloody rash

i've caught my wall on fire too!! and my desk...and my self...and a soccer ball which we kicked around for awhile, uhh...btw burnt hair smells horrid!! if you wanna know how i know that lets just say that my friend don't have hair on one of his legs :D. anyway...uhh...shot my foot w/ a paintball gun (accidentally, i thought the stupid safety was on)...hmm...we were wrestling on a trampoline and i flew off and landed on my head...was a good 10 or 12 ft in the air. uhh...when i was littler i just learned how to do backflips off of swings and tried it at the local park...which had HUGE swings btw...and i landed that on my head too and chipped a tooth...hmm...when i was learning how to do backflips i didn't time it right and flew backwards and my chin caught a 2x4 that was laying there and ...well idk how to describe it but it hurt, trust me. hmm tons of other stuff...just cant think of anything else...except that i was bare foot and opend our screen door and the corner caught my big toe and ripped the toenail completly off...that hurt...ohh...were not talking about things that hurt are we....things that are stupid...hmmm....well...this is an exception...

idk what lynx is...as far as i know its a big cat....but im sure there is a reason you put a lynx in a tube :D lol

hmmm im only 16 and dont do many stupid things but one of the most stupid things i have ever done was get pissed at my friend and ghost ride his dirtbike off the side of an extremely steep hill. but he deserved it.

im only 15 :D lol...you know sumthing that stinks horribly?? ok my friend just got his little 4 wheeler...when i say little i mean little...like idk i think it was a 100 cc or sumthing...tiny thing...but anyway...he got it for next to free cuz it was in a lake for a year...but it still ran..a little ... after a new carborator. but n e way you know the pipe that goes along the side of the engine that gets really hot?? well...i was mad at him for pissin on my 4 wheeler...he just did it on a wheel but still...so i pissed on that pipe...its smells worse than anything else in the world...trust me :D

the worst thing i done was braking a child barrier and i iwas sawing it, then at the other end my brother was hitting with a hammer, i cut my thumb open. how do you set fire to a wall? how old were you

Lol steven are you already using aftershave ?!
Thats young ... even i haven't grown that much ...
To be honest, i have never really been doing anything stupid, i lead a, uhh, somewhat ... repetitive life ... ?
I wake up, go to school, come home, play computer, eat, play computer and all that ... :D

Steven12 said:
Hi, I just did something really funny,

I got a little test tube with a lid and put some lynx deodrant and my Modern senses aftershave in it, I put the lid on and shook it, the lid popped off and it went everywhere..lol,

What do you think?

Steve

What were u trying to do? Create a new super deodorant?

Well as for accidents with me and my deodorant. I'll just give u one tip. Never place your deodorant bottle (if it's spray deodorant) near a darts board. (what ever u call it). It can end up in your room smelling for quite a while. :D

Back
Top Bottom