Is it only me that does this?

Haha I do that all the time. If a customer asks me something that I don't know the answer to while at the shop I'll Google it. Thankfully they can't see the screen :)

I guess it comes from an inherent dislike I have for not knowing things. If I say something (say, a phrase in German, or mention a person) and someone asks who or what it is, I just feel like saying YOU KNOW HOW TO USE GOOGLE DON'T YOU?! :angel:

It's nice to know that there are people out there who still want to learn. All to often it seems people just rely on someone else to tell them what they need to do and if they don't know something they don't/can't/won't take the time to learn it.

In fact, I consider it a skill to be able to use Google to accurately and quickly determine the answer to any type of question or problem that I run into.

In fact, I consider it a skill to be able to use Google to accurately and quickly determine the answer to any type of question or problem that I run into.

This sums it up nicely. I often tell people that the difference between a computer technician and the customer in for a repair is the ability to use google and recognize what advice/answer is correct.

Cute! google is addiction, Even i have find many of my friends answering teacher(in response of some question from teacher), Sit its very easy, just google it and find the answer :D

Back
Top Bottom