is this online job legit?

Digital Being

Solid State Member
Ive been looking for something like a data entry job for awhile and cant find anything in my city, so I go to careerbuilder and find this site thats linked to careerbuilder. http://www.theformulaone.com/ . Ive done online surveys and got paid for them but there limiting.

any comments

It all dpends on what you're doing. You could work as a salesperson and work for some house selling companies. You can do that in the comfort of your house, but all this, if you posts some board everywhere near you and on your own lawn. It is very legit

But, you have to make sure that your comp will always work and that you'll have one in case if the other breaks down. Of course, you'll need internet connection, you would recieve a special application to install in your computer. Some cases, you will need to install Novell. Thus, DO NOT DISTRIBUTE the applicatiopns. That's all

im very skeptical about this but the only thing that keeps me a little curious is because its linked to careerbuilder, which is reputable and no scam at all.

Back
Top Bottom