online gamin??

Kalgatha said:
...yeah but you can play ut2004 offline...you can't play CS:S offline...has to be online...but....idk...:D

Actually u can play cs:s offline. U just have to download bots to it.

But..its a bot..your not actually playing..so it doesn't count... I LOVE SWG..but my computer sadly doesnt..

TmDrak said:
But..its a bot..your not actually playing..so it doesn't count... I LOVE SWG..but my computer sadly doesnt..

Ahahahah what are you talking about? When you play a single player video game all the characters are AI AKA bots. For CS:S you don't have to download bots, it already comes with bots, same with CZ.

Iv never been able to get into Browser based games like runescape....Only online games i play are CSS, FarCry, AA

But...what I mean is that you can't start a game unless its online..whether that be LAN or internet...

TmDrak said:
But...what I mean is that you can't start a game unless its online..whether that be LAN or internet...

Well ur right, but u don't have to be connected to an other pc (be it through internet or LAN) to start a Lan game.

I only mean web based online games but if u do want to express what else you like to play then go right ahead!

Back
Top Bottom