Online Business

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Say I started an online business offering my skills in, say, Photoshop, digital photography, or being a drop shipper. Is the income I make from this taxable? I've never really understood how making money on the internet works.

Also, if anyone has any details on internet businesses, hit me up! I'm interested in starting something online to bring in some extra cash.

I'm on expert on taxing. I'm to young for my income to be taxed here and my business doesn't manage the many many thousands of pounds needed to require me to pay VAT.

If you need any help with web design if you get started in a business online PM me and I'll help you out with that side of it.

You'd have to await a reply on the tax front though.

Well, in America, if you are a full time student, can be claimed as a dependent, and make less then $5400, you can claim tax exempt. You do need to report your taxes on anything you make though. Even if it's selling cookies for cash to your neighbors, by law you are supposed to report that. But, in reality, if you start making a decent chunk of money, then maybe report it... otherwise, if we are talking $400 over a year or something, probably not really worth it, lol.

Not sure what I want to do yet. Right now, I'm just selling some of my old junk on eBay, and have done alright so far, but at some point, I'm gonna run out of junk. I've heard members on this forum talk about drop shipping, but that is one of those "you have to have money to make money deals" and that just isn't an option. I'm waiting for a more stable source of income so I can just do this internet thing in my spare time and maybe bring in some extra cash. This gives me a long time to ponder ideas.

In all honesty, all I am truly worried about is getting my high school diploma, certification from my vocational school, then my associates degree in some Information Technology field, and then get as many certifications as I can afford like A+, MCSE, CCNA, and whatever else I can get my hands on. I have an optimistic outlook on this future, but in today's world where a college education is pretty much required to get anywhere, again, you have to have money to make money.

Is it a "you have to have money to make money" deal? I though you just advertized the item, somone buys it, you buy the item of a supplier and have them ship it to your customer?

Just mow some lawns, that will be better money and you will be getting paid to work out and get a tan.

You don't have to pay taxes on stuff you sell on ebay.

I looked at that idea before. But it's boring, hard to get the lines right, tricky to rival more popular firms and costs in initial outlay i.e Mower, Strimmer, a place to dispose the grass and travel.

I couldn't get into the lawn business anyway. I don't have the equipment. I have a riding mower and a weed eater. That's about it, that's all I need for my place. Right now, the deck control is really low on the mower and mows down to about 1.5 inches, if not less, and a valve stem on the tire is broken.

I could do something local along the lines of being a handyman. I am good with just about anything. My dad taught me all I know. Plumbing, fixing cars, or anything mechanical for that matter, soldering / welding, woodworking, I'm pretty good at any of it, its just applying it to the real world. My true dream would be my own computer repair business, but the market for that around here isn't the best.

Hi Friend's
On-line companies, both big and small are forever on the lookout for writers. They want to create attractive advertisements about their products as the world is a competitive market today. Cut throat competition exists for all products at all levels. It becomes imperative for all companies to use best of advertising techniques.
To get more of this useful information log on to http://tinyurl.com/czpset and order your copy of “Write At Home System”.

Thanks for spamming one of my threads. Makes me feel loved :D

This spammer reminds me, I have looked into blogging. Not worth my time or effort. It takes too long to build up a good one.

Either way, glad this guy got banned. I hate spam.

Back
Top Bottom